Prev: [DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added? Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:22:08 +1100
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

G'day,

>Boom chits wreck and should have never been
>included.  The represent the one in a thousand
>hits (or more likely one in ten thousand), but
>they happen much more often then one in a thousand.

As a founding member of the 1s R US club I for one am very glad they
were included, they're about the only way I ever manage to kill
anything!!! ;)
Ok the fact I us Daleks may have *something* to do with it, but if we
took gaming seriously it wouldn't be fun right? ;)

Beth

Prev: [DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added? Next: Re: [SG2] weapons