Prev: Re: [DS2] 6mm vehicles Next: [DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added?

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:07:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- Brian B <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What about a salvo from an arty battery that
> includes
> one of the guns firing a "Screamer" round - no
> warhead, just an ECM package that jams and/or draws
> attention from the rest of the salvo?  In game
> terms,
> it would do less damage but have an increased chance
> of defeating ADS....

In the interest of not giving myself a throbbing
headache I'm going to assume that the standard DSII
artillery invulnerability to ADS is a result of all
mentioned dirty tricks and abstract the whole mess
right off the table.

John

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: Re: [DS2] 6mm vehicles Next: [DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added?