Prev: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: and yet another dropship idea

Re: and yet another dropship idea

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:48:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: and yet another dropship idea

That's the one we've been discussing all morning. :-)

--- Alderfek@aol.com wrote:
> For those who havent seen it yet. The guys over at
> Mil-Net have this
>
> http://www.mil-net.net/articles/hercules.cfm
>

> Kirk Alderfer
>
> BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon Ga.
> Mechanical Designer
> Wargamer
>
> "People become really quite remarkable when they
> start
> thinking that they can do things. When they believe
> in
> themselves they have the first secret of success."
> -- Norman Vincent Peale

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: Re: (OFFLIST) DLD 15mm's, and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: and yet another dropship idea