Prev: Re: and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: and yet another dropship idea

Re: and yet another dropship idea

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:45:29 -0500
Subject: Re: and yet another dropship idea

In a message dated 11/5/2003 12:48:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
greywanderer987@yahoo.com writes:

> That's the one we've been discussing all morning. :-)

That is what I get for not paying attention to the posts huh ? Shoot me
later....

Kirk Alderfer

BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon Ga.
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

"People become really quite remarkable when they start
thinking that they can do things. When they believe in
themselves they have the first secret of success."
-- Norman Vincent Peale

Prev: Re: and yet another dropship idea Next: Re: and yet another dropship idea