Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: GZG 15mm PAs - Size?

GZG Slammers

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:26:15 -0600
Subject: GZG Slammers

From: "gringodee" <bunglefiasco@yahoo.co.uk>
To: 15mmSciFi@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [15mmSciFi] Mini Dungeon project & GZG Slammers
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:23:25 -0000

Hi all had a look at the Pendraken Mini Dungeon in the resin today.
Even though its for 10mm and "stone" walls it could be useful for  a
cyberpunk style game as a sewer or celler system. The wall tops are
about 22mm high from the floor, giving plenty of height for 15mm
minis.

I bought a furniture pack, not much use for sci-fi but pretty good
for 15mm fantasy if you raise up the tables etc, a nice amount of
cartoony detail.

The Dungeon monsters could also be used very well for Alien
creatures.

I also pick a a few packs of Hammers Slammers both with and without
visors and the Islamic figs in Keffayahahahah	(i acn't speel)

Slammers: 6 poses in the packs I got, 17mm from sole to top of
helmet. Slightly less chunky than previous figures in the 15mm
range, great facial detail on them, one has even got a RAF
moustache. VERY nice figures. I'll try putting them on the scanner
this week, although they might need an ink wash first to show the
detail.

Does anyone know who the sculpter is? Is it a new one, or is it the
same one just getting better?

I just wish he would do the hover bikes in 15mm too.

Till later

Bungle

Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/IMSolB/TM

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Superheavy tank conversions Next: GZG 15mm PAs - Size?