Prev: GZG Slammers Next: Re: GZG 15mm PAs - Size?

GZG 15mm PAs - Size?

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:28:18 -0800
Subject: GZG 15mm PAs - Size?

Hey all,

As my buddy and I build up our forces for our homebrew SG2 universe we
are lookign at PAs.  Scott, my buddy and primary opponent with his SoPAC
(South Pacific Allied Countries) forces are going to be made up almost
entirely of GZG 15s but I am opting to go with Peter Pig's IDF infantry
for a lower tech infantry force for my MEC.  My question is - how do the
PAs scale against the infantry and then how do they scale against other
manufacturers.	The catalog makes them look to be the same size as the
basic infantry.

Eli

Prev: GZG Slammers Next: Re: GZG 15mm PAs - Size?