Prev: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank... Next: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:56:11 -0700
Subject: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

There is one way you could do it too.  Assumign this gent is a buddy and
not
just a casual gaming aquaintence you and your group might just want to
put
in a pool and gift him a small starter fleet.  This would let him have a
good base fro mwhich to build from.  You also ru na good chance of
creating
an incredibly loyal fan of the game as well as a dedicated gaming pal.
We
have done this once or twice for pals who were in a pinch.

If they're the sort who doesn't like taking handouts then you could
always
buy them as a group and then giv them to him on then ext appropriate
gift-giving occasion.

Not an option for everyone, but always a good way to do somethign nice
and
feel good about it.

Eli