Prev: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank... Next: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VII - Call for Event Submission

Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:03:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: FT without breaking a tiny piggy bank...

--- Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>
wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 October 2003 09:37 pm, Doug Evans
> wrote:
>
> > I know of one fellow (don't have the URL at the
> moment) that swears by card
> > similar to cereal boxes (triangles and squares
> glued in layers to make 3d)
> > with things like lentels and split peas to make
> domes.
>
> http://www.tonsha.uklinux.net/ftships.html
>
> It was in my bookmarks.  *grin*

... As they aren ow in mine.  These.... Kick....
Butt.....  Now the questions are, how creative can I
get in designing a fleet, and how good will I be at
the actual crafting?

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://shopping.yahoo.com