Prev: Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo Next: RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:48:07 +0100
Subject: Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo

Laserlight wrote:
>MattT said:
>>Don't worry Germ, I'm beyond salvation on this sort of thing anyway,
the
MT
>>style missiles one of my fleets uses have the brains of
political/military
>>prisoners in place of standard guidance computers.

>You've read Saberhagen's "Wings out of Shadow"?

Nope, afraid not. It just seemed a logical extension of Soviet/Red Army
WW2
style Penal Battalions applied to a Ultra Hardline Communist Military
super
state 1600 years in the future.

I haven't actually heard of, let alone read, anything by Saberhagen
(much
embarressed foot shuffling on my part). Is it any good? Sounds like it's
worth getting hold of!

Regards

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo Next: RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo