Prev: RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo Next: Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo

Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:47:51 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

> Don't worry Germ, I'm beyond salvation on this sort of thing anyway,
the
MT
> style missiles one of my fleets uses have the brains of
political/military
> prisoners in place of standard guidance computers.
> As for the species these Boarding torps are intended for, well they
are a
> friends idea so any ridicule it generates I'll pass his way ;-)
> Cheers,
> Matt Tope

That's alright then :)
My original idea was not for boarding but involved launching troops at
ships.
If they arrived intact then they would act like a needle beam weapon
each
round,
against the ship they landed on until removed by the ships PDS.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo Next: Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo