Prev: Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo Next: Re:[FT] Boarding Torpedo

RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:48:07 +0100
Subject: RE: [FT] Boarding Torpedo

I had a look at the archive c. Jan 2002 after I recieved your message, I
like the idea (and what is wrong with treating ones troops with reckless
abondon anyway?). However, the species in question would aim to kill the
entire crew of the vessel they boarded for food and breeding
purposes...charming little fellows that they are...

Cheers,

Matt Tope