Prev: Re: Virus? Next: CinC

Re: Virus?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:08:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Virus?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:21:04 -0400 (EDT), Dances With Rocks
<kochte@stsci.edu>
wrote:

>I've been getting a couple dozen warning messages an hour all day
>and evening from this virus being sent from a number of other places
>to me (as well as bounce messages with someone using my addr to
>send the little present to others :-/ ).

That explains the bounce messages I've been getting! I was worried that
it was
me sending them, but then I realized the bounce messages were for
agoodall@hyperbear.com. This is only a "virtual" e-mail address that
redirects
mail to my "real" address, so it's unlikely that it would be hijacked by
virus on my system.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know
well!" - Joe Ancis

Prev: Re: Virus? Next: CinC