Prev: Re: Virus? Next: Re: OT Chupacabra!

CinC

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:32:13 +0000
Subject: CinC

Anyone familiar with historical microarmor knows about CinC -- they have

some of the nicest products out there, with exquisite sculpting.  They
also
have the metal Renegade Legion miniatures...which are also damned nice.

Now, from the Ogre Miniatures list, I learn that they have their own
line of
Science Fiction microarmor....

http://www.pfc-cinc.com/page/page/312935.htm

...without any pictures, naturally.  So I ask: Has anyone seen these
minis?
I suspect that they look spectacular, but it's always good to have stuff

like the confirmed before spending cash on 'em....

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Prev: Re: Virus? Next: Re: OT Chupacabra!