Prev: Re: Virus Next: Re: Virus?

Re: Virus?

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:49:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Virus?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:37:03 +1000, Andrae Muys writes:
>Robertson, Brendan wrote:
>> On Wednesday, August 20, 2003 12:13 PM, Laserlight
>>>I just got an email bounced from the list with a subject "That movie"
>>>and a small DAT file attached.  Given that I didn't *send* that
>>>email.....
>> Not received here; may have been bounced by the server filter.
>
>Does this list block emails containing attachments?

Not completely (as that would cut off some members who have trouble
turning off their silly mime-ing emails), but most send up falling to
one or another filter.	Across all the lists I run, I probably deleted
50 bounces virus emails this morning.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: Virus Next: Re: Virus?