Prev: Re:Fusion Cannon/Game mechanics Next: Pocket Nukes

Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:17:43 -0500
Subject: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:39:31 +1000 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@webone.com.au> writes:
>From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@omnihybrid.com>
>

>> Consider myself repremanded and on report...
>
>REPRIMANDED?????
>
>Nope<snip>
>
>Pretty damn good for a first post, I'd say.

Yes, keep up the ideas Matt, sooner or later one will jell (or gel) just
right and you will have the honor having inspired a new wrinkle in a
great system.  And along the way you might just become a footnote in
"The
History" like Beth's "ones" or (IIRC) something like the  "Kochte
dice/effect" and gain virtual immortality (or at least old age...)
<grin>

Nice idea for a newbie (Does green go well with my eyes?  NO?) <LOL>
Seriously, excellent start.

Glenn says:  "6 mm figures are my main interest.  I play them in
Historical,
Fantasy and Science Fiction; big battles, small battles and skirmishes.
But
if you have the figures (5 mm through 54 mm,) the  terrain and the
rules... Fight's on!"
Gracias,   Glenn  -  warbeads@juno.com
The last man in the world without a web site?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re:Fusion Cannon/Game mechanics Next: Pocket Nukes