Prev: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics Next: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics

Re:Fusion Cannon/Game mechanics

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:14:19 +0100
Subject: Re:Fusion Cannon/Game mechanics

Don't worry guys, no offense was taken this end, I appreciate honest
critiques and thats what you gave me...nice to know that I don't fall
into
the uber ship camp. Just didn't want to come across as somekind of Power
freak who can't take good advice so thought I'd go with the grovelling.

Truth be told I play with an FSE style fleet, you should watch me during
the
salvo missile lock on rolls, it's like Gil on the Simpsons;

"Come on give ol' Matt a 6...oh damnation not another 2!"

Once again thanks for the welcome, and I'll see what else can come out
of
the work shop.

Cheers,

Matt Tope.

Prev: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics Next: Re: FusionCannon/New Game Mechanics