Prev: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?

RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

From: "Glenn Higgins" <res0udaa@v...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:06:41 -0500
Subject: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU] On Behalf Of Jaime Tiampo
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 5:28 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

Doug Evans wrote:

> >> Ok I can't make GenCon cause it's 2 weeks before my wedding and
it's on
> >>the far side of the continent. For those going, anyone able to do me
> >>favour? Theoretically Wizkids Games will be there selling Aurora
Class
> >>Dropships for $100USD. Could someone by a couple for me? I can send
> money
> >>order for them right after purchase to cover them and shipping to
> Seattle.
>
> >At Origins, they were only one to a customer...

Well one would still work for me ;) And if a bunch of you guys go that's
one per lacky.. I mean co GZGer. ;)

Jaime

I'll be at GenCon this year. If no one else commits to getting you one,
we'll work it out closer to the con. Since I'm new enough to not really
know everyone, dropping a hundred on a fig that someone *says* that
they'll reimburse me for tends to automatically hit the "wince" nerve.
By the way, I am looking forward to meeting those of you who will be
there.

Glenn

Prev: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day Next: Re: What's wrong with SF?