Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?

Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:22:48 -0400
Subject: Re: [eBay] White Stars Price Problem + Last Day

Dean Gundberg wrote:
> UK, the are the 'White Dwarf' minis from Studio Bergstrom in
Baltimore:
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/4155/thumbs/orderform.html
> I have some and they are still available for only $0.80 each!
>
> SB also has a Stargate available which could look cool as part of a
> Stargrunt game.

	Just last Thursday I visited Studio Bergstrom, as
	it turned out that it was run by an old friend of mine.

	The photos on the web site do not do those minis
	justice, they are marvelous!  He tumble polishes
	them, so you rarely have to clean any flash.
	They are no-lead pewter, so they are very durable.
	(Actually a little *too* durable, it take a while
	to drill mounting holes in them)

	The X-Wing fighters are my favorite, they look
	like little works of art, not cheap minis.

Prev: Re: What's wrong with SF? Next: RE: Who is going to GenCon Indianapolis?