Prev: Re: New Alien? Next: Re: Roll call! AND something for the Vacc heads

RE: Roll call! AND something for the Vacc heads

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:56:59 +1000
Subject: RE: Roll call! AND something for the Vacc heads

G'day guys,

For those interested in the Vacc head news and not the chicken pox
please scroll to the bottom...

John wrote:
> I'm out here, recovering from foot surgery.

I hope it was nothing too drastic and you get better soon!

on to the chicken pox...
Thanks for all the kind wishes. The kids are doing fine, though (to
answer Brendan) as all our neighbours are 60+ so our kids have been in
splendid (or not so splendid depending on your point of view)
isolation... Janneke has written an entire romantic space saga (in
crayon of course) and lachy has developed a plane game (I'll have to
send him to Karl's screaming muskrat site to get a name for it) where
you roll warhammer dice, arrow is direction of flight sum of numbers on
the die is the distance a hit result means you get to take a shot at the
enemy... assuming Mei hasn't made off with said enemy ;)

And Edward, luckily we're SARS free down on the Pokey Isles so far, hope
you manage to dodge it too!

As to gaslight gaming, I'll be eager to hear about any game you're in
Beast whether you're teasing or not... though I am envious of the
convention attending ;)

Lastly for the patient FTers in the audience just saw this on the
Dirtside_2_Players_Guild

>From: Bennett, Corey
>
>Also if any of you are interested my friend and I have created campaign
>rules for FT using Visual basic, including planet administration,
spies,
>random encounters and more. We are in the process of creating a space
map to
>log movement on and which can keep movement hidden and determine
encounters.
>Eventually we will include DS II into this once we have played the game
:-)
>and get used to it.
>At the moment you need VB to run the program but we will convert it to
>exe. file soon, not sure what size the file will be when complete.

Rather than post Corey's email here for spambots to find you can either
contact me and I'll pass it along or you can head over to then DS guild
and pick it up <assuming Corey is not already among us! If you are wave
vigorously or something ;)>

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: New Alien? Next: Re: Roll call! AND something for the Vacc heads