Prev: Re: New Alien? Next: RE: Roll call! AND something for the Vacc heads

Re: New Alien?

From: El Conejo Malo <punkrabbitt@y...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:20:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: New Alien?

Thank you for clearing that up for me. I have a guy on another forum
named "Twonk" and was
wondering if there was a relation. I guess not :)

--- devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

> I think it's 'Tonk', and I can't find the notes; my mail client's
search
> has gone sucky.
>
> You can search the Ground Zero Archives at:
> http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/
>
> There was a link for a pic; as I recall, it looked like Cybertronic's
Vince
> Diamond, but I don't think that was who it was...
>
> The_Beast

=====
http://www.punkrabbitt.com
Playtesting
Freelance Fiction
Independent Product Review

http://search.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: New Alien? Next: RE: Roll call! AND something for the Vacc heads