Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 01:20:42 -0700
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

the guys from Armorcast are only about an hour away.  Think MadCats,
Atlas,
Vultures, etc all with buildings and parks and streets.  In another room
was
40k siege (think of a wall 25 feet long and 18" high) with several 28mm
titans.
 Who says that the only do it BIG in Texas?

Seen a games day 40k siege from the Horus Heresy that was huge.I like
the
some what over done stuff.....It's either a  well known character flaw
or
the
result of having worked for a government that paid $3,000 for a toilet
seat,
take your pick...)

Don

"The LT. is insane!"
"Hey we're fighting giant bugs on freaken Pluto,
man we're all insane!"

Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here