Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: "Don Maddox" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 01:52:03 -0700
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

I gather you don't have SARS to worry about yet, then? Lucky you.
We have direct flights from Shanghai and Taipei landing here right on
schedule. Makes us all feel real secure...

That's one reason I'm not letting the wife go home to Korea for a bit..

Don

"The LT is insane!"
"Hey we're fighting giant bugs on freaken Pluto, man we're all insane!"

Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here