Prev: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: "Claus Paludan" <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:46:26 +0200
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

bzzzt bzzzt - Denmark calling in......

I have been lurking as usual :-) Lately I have been busy trying out
Baptism
of Fire for WW2 - shame on me... I just got too lazy, so instead of
tweaking
SG more to fit to WW2 terms and doctrines it was easier to find a
specific
set of rules - lol! But I am looking forward to play a nice game of SG
scifi
later this year :)

---
With kind regards