Prev: RE: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:35:27 +0900
Subject: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here

on 03.5.27 3:26 PM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au at Beth.Fulton@csiro.au
scribbleth:

> I'm here, mainly working or dealing with chicken poxified children
> unfortunately, but GZGing in spirit at least ;)

I gather you don't have SARS to worry about yet, then? Lucky you.
We have direct flights from Shanghai and Taipei landing here right on
schedule. Makes us all feel real secure...

--
To write well, express yourself like the common people, but think like a
wise man.

Prev: RE: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here Next: Re: Roll call! Ok, Don and Mike are here