Prev: Re: [FT] Worst Gaffe Next: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE?

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 08:47:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE?

1.  Make sure you are using the 3" spread rule instead of 6"

2.  Make sure your ships are thrust 5 or greater.

3.  Make sure you put PDSs and at least one ADFC on most ships.

4.  Take a few smaller ships to work as bait.  Tuck them in close
    to your big guys.

5.  Rip your opponent apart when he runs out of missiles.

6.  Play FSE a couple times, you'll quickly realize many things
    that make life difficult for the FSE.

7.  <SLIME>disallow pre-measurement.  Strongly favors those with
    a great sense of distance regardless of tactics.</SLIME>

Roger Books