Prev: Re: [FT] Worst Gaffe Next: Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE?

Re: [FT] Worst Gaffe

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 07:38:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Worst Gaffe

>2. Another convention game, where I thought that a Konstantin with 2
Beijing-Bs
>as escorts could shrug off an attack by 4 SMs. Then missed with every
PDS.
>The 22 dice left it with -3 hull boxes.

ANOTHER couple of hard luck Beijing/B variants?!?!? We should get our
three
together. The Escort Squadron of the Damned!

Still, that was damn close to what I hit; I still say it was a silly
faux
paux of moi.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Worst Gaffe Next: Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE?