Prev: Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE? Next: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:12:29 +0100
Subject: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?

>Assuming you're talking 25mm, weird-a** idea coming up...
>
>Conversions of soldiers to civvies of some poses wouldn't be too
difficult;
>some just need weapons removed. Matched with some similarly converted
15mm
>for children, I'd think you could put together some nice family units.
>Don't have specific figs for conversions, though.
>
>In the case of bugs, could you just shorten the legs a bit to make
gentler
>sex, though I'm never assuming that means female.
>
>Sorry if this just early morning rambling, but I could tell you were
>getting frustrated people were giving you aliens, and civs, but not
alien
>civs. ;->=
>
>The_Beast

A few of the assorted aliens in our SGV range are unarmed - the
"not-Mikey"
(SGV-10) and the Large Alien Primitive (SGV-12) particularly. The
"Greys"
(GD range) are mostly either unarmed or carrying easily-removed things
like
"paralysis rods". BEM-5 and BEM-7 from the Bug Eyed Martians range are
also
carrying no visible weaponry, and might do to add a bit of humour....

The old WEG/Grenadier Star Wars figure boxes had a few unarmed alien
characters, and for a Cantina there is the excellent set of band, singer
and bar from the Metal Magic Spacelords range.

Hope that is of some help.....

Jon (GZG)

PS: Oh, and SGK-06 is an UNARMED Kra'Vak figure....

Prev: Re: How does one deal with the missile armed ships of the FSE? Next: RE: [SG] Alien civilians?