Prev: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:21:45 -0600
Subject: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

Those two viewpoints raised above are not raised to FORCE anyone else to
agree with me.	They merely outline to those of you here on this list,
that this is what makes me - ME.  It outlines the simple fact that I am
not YOU.  But if we can have a good natured discussion on this topic, we
are blessed with a more 3 dimensional enjoyment of each other - instead
of
just "wargames".  I don't know who you are as a person, or where you
live,
or where you grew up - but I'd like to know you as a person rather than
the originator of electrons that splash on this screen.  Hell, I'd dare
say I'd like to be able to enjoy you as the person you are rather than a
nameless individual who is one Six billionth of Earth's teeming masses
;)

 Hal,
      Well put ! I sometimes think the ease of this electronic marvel
make us (all) at times intellectually lazy. I do find that laziness
remarkable
when coming from war gamers, who as I've met over many a table
were certainly not one dimensional. And in the midst of many a game
the topics were varied and at times heated and at others amusing but
always interesting.

Don

Prev: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)