Prev: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

From: Jesse Paulsen <jesse@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:09:53 -0600
Subject: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 01:59 am, hal@buffnet.net wrote:
>   I don't mean to raise the gun issues here,
[snip]
> I do not like having guns in my household.
[snip]
> Likewise, I do not favor abortion.
[snip]
> But if we can have a good natured discussion on this topic, we
> are blessed with a more 3 dimensional enjoyment of each other -
instead of
> just "wargames".

Perhaps if you're seeking good natured discussion on this topic, you
might
seek a "3 dimensional enjoyment of each other" mailing list instead of a

wargames mailing list. Particularly given that these are topics which
commonly lead to not good natured discussions.

Prev: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...) Next: Re: Delete Keys OT (Was OT: Time to Bomb Saddam...)