Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:47:52 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:18:30 -0600, "Kevin Balentine"
<kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net> wrote:

>Waco's an easy drive from just about anywhere in Texas, but I can't
>remember if there's a good east-west highway running through there.

I guess it depends on what you consider "good" and where you're coming
from.
It looks like, for me, it's going to be fairly straightforward: I20 to
Tyler,
TX, then Texas highway 31 to Waco. US 84 connects I45 with Waco, so
anyone
coming along I45 from Houston would take US 84. It looks about as
central as
you could have it, given the number of gamers in Texas.

Don, is this looking like a possibility for this year? If so, I've got
painting to do...!!!

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended