Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:19:39 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

I know 190 well. I am very familiar with Killeen, I graduated from
Copperas
Cove High School, Class of '87.

That's just as good as Waco to me, and it is very central. Maybe we
should
set up a SCC (South Central Con, or somesuch) mailing list and see who
we
can get involved. Your time frame sounds doable. Gives enough time to
get
the space and events organized while giving enough lead time for people
who would like to attend.

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:36:46 -0600