Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:36:46 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Time frame is up for grabs as I can slot just about any time needed.
I think Summer-Fall would be best, say any time between August to
October would work( for me at least).

Waco is a good spot but, for price and ease of set up Killeen works
better and I have a few places picked out. It is a short trip from both
Austin and Waco to this area. But this is still workable......)

There is a major east west highway  here 190 that hooks into 35 in
Temple and Waco.

Don

What time frame are you looking at? I would love to help with support. I

can do flyers and other promotional items to plaster the D/FW area.

Waco's an easy drive from just about anywhere in Texas, but I can't
remember if there's a good east-west highway running through there.