Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Scale for SG

RE: Scale for SG

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:28:00 -0600
Subject: RE: Scale for SG

>Actually, a friend and I at one time used GW epic minis to build and
play
>40K battles!  The table for playing on is like 1'x1' roughly and the
terrain
>was easy to make!

Again, somewhere lost in the annals of archives, I once mentioned the
idea
of taking Epic figs, hole-punching adhesive plastic magnetic material,
sticking the dots on the bottom of marine and 'stealer figs, painting
corridors on a sheet of metal (square, flat cookie tins seemed ideal),
and
make Space Hulk, the travelling edition! I think somebody tried it...

I've some Pop-a-matic dice to make the set complete.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Scale for SG