Prev: RE: Scale for SG Next: RE: Scale for SG

Re: Soap bubbles?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:17:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Soap bubbles?

>You know, I just thought of another idea...  Taking a page from Anime,
what
about Frat-a-cide?

I wouldn't mind killing fraternity members, but bear in mind that a 6mu
fighter attack range is usually construed as 6000km.  You've got room
for
lots and lots of fighters without them interfering with each other.
This
is the same problem with the "limited amounts of fighters" idea--it
would
probably work, but it's hard to justify.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Scale for SG Next: RE: Scale for SG