Prev: Re: [OT] Twilight Imperium Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 11:22:36 +1100
Subject: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>

> >Yeah.  And the moral of that story is:  "Don't drop
> >airborne into the laager of a Panzer Corps".
>
> Yep.They'ed have faired better with landing areas closer to the
> bridge in question. The area South of the bridge was good in
> retrospect, but was really thought be be bad for air landings (of
> course they dropped the Polish Brigade there later...)

You really, really, REALLY should have a look at "Airborne Assault".
The demo is available at
http://www.battlefront.com/products/aa/Overview.html

This is the most realistic simulation of military command & control
available at the moment.

Just download the demo, rather than take my word for it.

Prev: Re: [OT] Twilight Imperium Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications