Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: FMAS Status?

Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:34:30 -0800
Subject: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

I'll second that recommendation. Wargames like Airborne Assault are one
of the reasons I keep a PC on my desk at home It should work under
VirtualPC on a G4 though..

--
This message was sent with an unlicensed evaluation version of
Novell NetMail. Please see http://www.netmail.com/ for details.

Prev: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: FMAS Status?