Prev: RE: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: Hull Size fix

Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:09:11 +0100
Subject: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

Symon Cook wrote:

> >>Maybe I'm being dense or something but what are the rules concerning
> >>Command/Communications systems? [snip]
> >>
> >>I am being blind or stupid?
> >
> >You decide for yourself <g> But read the "Loss of Command Unit" rule
on
> >p.24 first - particularly the very last sentence.
>
>Fair enough. In fact we've always kind of assumed this. My point is
that
>the rules are NOT clear by any stretch of the imagination. (Oh the
>arguments). For example:
>
>How big does you on table force need to be before it needs a C/C
System?

Zero elements.

>What if it doesn't have one.

Then it can't rally any of its units.

>How big can an on table force get before it needs more than one C/C
>system?

Very good question.

>What happens if it loses one?

Unless it is the *overall* command unit, appearently nothing...

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: Hull Size fix