Prev: e: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:22:19 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:49:29 -0500 Noam Izenberg
<noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu> wrote:

> You don't want to know what's on the other side of KV space... The KV
aren't normally xeno-aggressive at all. They were happy raising  and
hunting dangerous prey on dozens of worlds. They'd never normally have
classified humanity as Prey. They're just scared 'Cha-less.

> What can scare the Kra'Vak enough to make them reclassify and invade
a technologically equivalent race? You really don't want to know. <

A-ha! So the KV are basically just like the Angles, Saxons, Jutes,
Goths, etc. in late Roman times... That explains it all.

The KV are running from... SPACE HUNS! <eg> And their dread leader
A'Til'A!

Phil
----
"I think... I think I am! Therefore I am... I think?"
				       -- The Moody Blues
I think _I_ am Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: e: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH