Prev: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: SG II - where to purchase

Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

From: devans@n...
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:56:01 -0600
Subject: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

***
A-ha! So the KV are basically just like the Angles, Saxons, Jutes,
Goths, etc. in late Roman times... That explains it all.

The KV are running from... SPACE HUNS! <eg> And their dread leader
A'Til'A!
***

'A - Til - A, 'A - Til - A, 'A - Til - A, he run from the Hun and take
New
Venezuela...'

I wonder if Harry Belafonte is available for a cover...

Oh, before the NBS shows, does anyone know where I can find a copy
Karla's
Kidnap? The links I've been seeing appear dead.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH Next: SG II - where to purchase