Prev: RE: No hard right answer.... Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

e: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:49:29 -0500
Subject: e: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH

> Never mind. There is no Black Fleet, and the Kra'Vak have always
> attacked humanity without provocation. Have a nice day.
> Its much worse than you think I'm afraid, but I can't speak now, not
> safe.
> Richard ;-)

You're partly right about the propaganda...
You don't want to know what's on the other side of KV space...
The KV aren't normally xeno-aggressive at all. They were happy raising
and hunting dangerous prey on dozens of worlds. They'd never normally
have classified humanity as Prey. They're just scared 'Cha-less.

What can scare the Kra'Vak enough to make them reclassify and invade a
technologically equivalent race?
You really don't want to know.

Noam R. Izenberg  (knows too much to sleep at night)

Prev: RE: No hard right answer.... Next: Re: FTL communication, Kra'Vak and FH