Prev: Re: Germ's pics Next: Re: Germ's pics

RE: [FT] AoG Minis

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:14:04 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] AoG Minis

--------------
> >Agents of Gaming, the last holder of a Babylon 5 license, is no
longer
> >allowed to produce or sell thier Babylon 5 Wars game lines.	See
> >www.agentsofgaming.com for more details.
> >
> >This is very sad.  It is a dark time for the Babylon 5 universe.
>
> However, another RPG company has just come on board with ideas on
> how to come
> up with some very cool stuff.  More on this at a later point.

Keep in mind that JMS's concept of 'RPG company' is questionable since
he
has called AOG's products RPGs in the past.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Germ's pics Next: Re: Germ's pics