Prev: RE: [FT] AoG Minis Next: Re: [FT] AoG Minis

Re: Germ's pics

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:22:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Germ's pics

> What's really funny about that is that I've never gone to a
nightclub....
> ("I don't have a life--I have email instead")

Just sounded like a great name for a hip and happening dance venue!
And don't worry I don't have a life either, I make paper buildings :)

> Bus shelters tend to be .220" polycarbonate ("Lexan")--if it were .750
it
> would stop small caliber fire (.357 pistol at point blank IIRC), so
.220
> might stop fragments.

Well my bus shelter is made from 160gsm card, so I wouldn't trust it to
stop the fragments ;)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: RE: [FT] AoG Minis Next: Re: [FT] AoG Minis