Prev: Re: Germ's pics Next: RE: [FT] AoG Minis

Re: Germ's pics

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:29:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Germ's pics

>And the sign on the door to Laserlights Nightclub :) says 'your names
not
down' Just my sense of humour creeping in.

What's really funny about that is that I've never gone to a
nightclub....
("I don't have a life--I have email instead")

>I've also done a selection of street furniture (vending machines, bus
shelter, phone box etc.) for your troops to hide behind ;)

Bus shelters tend to be .220" polycarbonate ("Lexan")--if it were .750
it
would stop small caliber fire (.357 pistol at point blank IIRC), so .220
might stop fragments.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Germ's pics Next: RE: [FT] AoG Minis