Prev: Re: a couple of nice SF aircraft pics Next: Re: Germ's pics

Re: Germ's pics

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:04:58 +0100
Subject: Re: Germ's pics

> Most excellent! These look great, and I really like the windows -
> especially that one small building in town.jpg with the wavy
> purple/iridescant look to it's front window!
>
> What does that sign say on the front of Laserlights? I was thinking it
was
> "Your Narns Not Welcome", but it's not quite readable! Am I just
talking
> Narnsense?
> Ducking,
> Brian

Ah the strange window on the small building was my scanners
interpretation
of the transparency sheet I used to demonstrate having see though
windows.

And the sign on the door to Laserlights Nightclub :) says 'your names
not
down'
Just my sense of humour creeping in.

Probably see a few more familiar names as the buildings develop, I'm
keeping
them simple
and with interiors. Every building is like a shoebox including the
multi-storey stuff.
I've also done a selection of street furniture (vending machines, bus
shelter, phone box etc.)
for your troops to hide behind ;)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: a couple of nice SF aircraft pics Next: Re: Germ's pics