Prev: Re: [SG2] Problem With Quick and Dirty Option (was Re: [SG] Luring players) Next: Re: [SG] Luring players

Re: Warfair

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:27:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Warfair

On 27-Aug-02 at 18:20, Oerjan Ohlson (oerjan.ohlson@telia.com) wrote:
> A rather quick reply, since it's well past midnight:
>
> Not quite a "RTFR!" reply, but close to it :-/

Guilty as charged.  I apologize to the list for the waste of bandwidth
and to Oerjan for the waste of his time.

However, re-reading the rules brings up a real question.

It's an SM-Fighter-PDS question.

Screening fighters roll for taking out SMs.  After this PDSs are
allocated.  It's not really clear in the sequence when you roll
for missiles on target.  Does this indicate you allocate fighters,
roll kills and missiles on target.  Then the defender knows how
many on-target missiles he has to deal with for his PDS fire?

Prev: Re: [SG2] Problem With Quick and Dirty Option (was Re: [SG] Luring players) Next: Re: [SG] Luring players