Prev: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions... Next: Re: Terrain for space games

Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:22:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

> That's pretty much how we do ours, though they need a reflock soon ;)
>
> I was impressed by the hills and stuff though, unfortunately we've had

> revert to books under the mat for FMA/SG games as we've really only go

> DS
> sized hills and there's times when "its flat hills again lads" just
> won't do
> ;)

Drat my ever too fast fingers of deleting - that and coming back from
Origins with a lot of painting work and too many emails waiting to be
sorted through.  Could some nice person repost the link to this terrain?

Thanks,

Kevin Walker

Prev: Re: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions... Next: Re: Terrain for space games