Prev: Re: Alt universe ship design Next: Re: [SG] Chitless Stargrunt

Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:51:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

John, you have just discovered the sport of FOOTBALL. A sport played
using a
BALL and your FOOT, played before your country was created, and doesn`t
require bodyarmour (although some of the teams could use it) and a pause
every 5 mins for the minimal attention spans of the veiwers.

<VVBG>

BIF
(american football is NOT football)