Prev: Re: [Pig Tickler Next: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

Re: Alt universe ship design

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:08:26 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Alt universe ship design

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 11:44:37 -0400 Alderfek@aol.com wrote:

> Don't know how you all feel about attached documents, but I have
included a pic of basic spaceframes that I am in the process of working
up wanted to know what ya thought. The sizes on these range from 1.8
inches for the Exceed class up to 4.2 inches for the Dauntless & Revere
classes. <

Interesting. They also vaguely resemble the cover painting of a recent
B5Wars supplement showing Orieni Motherships, so there might be a nice
little market niche there, now that AoG have given up on the larger
size minis (drat their hides!).

And GZG IF ships can fight them as older Centauri designs... <g>

Phil
----
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe

Prev: Re: [Pig Tickler Next: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup