Prev: DS2 vehicles vs. infantry Next: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

Re: DS2 vehicles vs. infantry

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:30:54 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 vehicles vs. infantry

At 11:28 AM -0400 6/14/02, Tomb wrote:

>I'd say whoever launches the assault probably has to take enemy chit
>draws first (or standard infantry firefight opfire if the assault is
>launched against troops who could do so). At the very least, in the
>mentioned scenario, I'd have let APSWs chew upon the offending
infantry.

Perhaps this is too complex, but why not have it based on the quality
of the troops and the quality of the Vehicle's fire cons?

That way your elite troops will always sneak up and the untrained
yellows will always be seen. If there is a tie then resolve the
initial contact simultaneously?

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: DS2 vehicles vs. infantry Next: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!