Prev: Re: armor penatration - angle is important Next: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!

Re: [SGII/FMA] Fire Hawk Down

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:15:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [SGII/FMA] Fire Hawk Down

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:46:42 -0400, "Nick and Laurel Caldwell"
<clcaldwell@kreative.net> wrote :

> I've been thinking of running a game like this.  John,  if you attend
this
> event can you provide some more info or possibly an AAR for us?
Thanks,

I'll certainly be there, and I will attempt to produce an AAR that will
make some
kind of sense.	If I had a digital camera, I'd try to get pictures...as
is, I'm hoping
that one of the other folks involved will be taking some photos.

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: armor penatration - angle is important Next: Re: Away with ye, foul Chits of Doom!